NJ Mechanics Skillfully Maintain and Repair European Exotics
Certified specialists care for Bentley, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati automobiles
Exotic, high-performance European luxury cars represent a significant investment, which can quickly depreciate without regular maintenance from a skilled and knowledgeable mechanic. If you’ve purchased your dream car, let our certified specialists at Oldwick Village Garage protect it. We use factory-specific computer diagnostics to pinpoint system problems, so we can address your issues quickly and cost-effectively. And, because we specialize in European luxury cars, we have ready access to manufacturer-approved parts. That means less wait time, and greater enjoyment of your car at its peak performance.
Experience with exotics makes Oldwick Village your best choice for maintenance
When issues come up with your high-priced European luxury car, you can’t count on a mechanic who’s never been under the hood. Rather than letting an average mechanic get his experience on your car, you can benefit from our experience on a variety of vehicles, including:
- Bentley – Since 1919, the mission of this British manufacturer has been “To build a fast car, a good car, the best in its class.” The class Bentley has distinguished itself for most dramatically is the grand touring vehicle. Though Bentley is now part of Volkswagen AG, its tradition of excellence continues with the Continental GT, which The Robb Report Germany called the ‘Best Grand Touring Sports Car’ in bestowing its Luxury Awards for 2018.
- Aston Martin – For more than 100 years, this British manufacturer of luxury sports cars and grand tourers has been in the forefront of engineering, design and motorsports. A forward-thinking manufacturer, Aston Martin’s legacy is creating automobiles that are technical and aesthetic masterpieces. In 2013, Aston Martin signed a deal with Daimler AG to supply the next generation Aston Martin cars with new Mercedes-AMG engines.
- Ferrari – Founded by the legendary Enzo Ferrari, who wanted his engines to “have a soul,” this Italian automaker took its first car, now known as the 125 S, out on the open road on March 12, 1947. The Ferrari brand has always meant unique, future-focused design and technology built to win on the road and the track. Few cars in the world are as instantly recognizable, or so successfully combine extreme performance with ease of driving.
- Lamborghini – The Raging Bull of the luxury auto world, Lamborghini was founded in 1963 to create the perfect car. Over the years, the company’s innovative solutions have changed the course of automotive design and engineering. Twenty years ago, the Italian company was sold to the Volkswagen Group and placed under the control of its Audi division.
- Maserati – Founded in 1914, this Italian automaker has as its mission to “Build ultra-luxury performance automobiles with timeless Italian style, accommodating bespoke interiors, and effortless, signature sounding power.” In 1993, Fiat purchased the company and continues its operations today as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
The common factors with all these exclusive automobiles are high-performance, advanced technology, and hard-to-get parts. High-performance vehicles need frequent and precise maintenance to limit wear which can lead to steep depreciation. Since we are specialists in European luxury vehicles, we can perform your maintenance according to your manufacturer’s specifications, so you remain in compliance with your warranty. We also work directly with parts distributors, so you won’t have to suffer through long waits. We complete repairs in a timely manner at a good price, to get your exotic back on the road.
Before you call the dealership, Contact our certified specialists for expert service on your exclusive European luxury car
At Oldwick Village Garage, we have the experience necessary to maintain your high-performance European car. Our certified specialists perform repairs professionally with quality parts. Call us today at (908) 439-2236 to schedule an appointment.