Convenient Vehicle Inspections in for Tewksbury Drivers
Getting your car inspected can be a terrible hassle, especially if you work during the limited hours your inspection station is open. The team at Oldwick Village Garage takes the hassle out of getting your car inspected. We’re a licensed private inspection facility with our own inspection machine. You can also schedule an appointment so there’s never any guesswork or not knowing when you’re going to find the time. If there is a problem, we’re licensed to perform emissions repairs and services for any issue. This convenient one-stop shop makes it easier than ever for Tewksbury drivers to take care of their vehicles.
Fully Licensed Inspection Professionals
Oldwick Village Garage meets all requirements for operating a Private Inspection Facility (PIF) in New Jersey. Our licensed inspectors have to pass all qualifications including an 8-16-hour training course. After all training, the technician must pass a written exam with a score of at least 80% and pass a hands-on emissions test demonstration. These licenses are renewed every two years.
Fully Equipped Garage Make Accurate Inspections Easy
A state-licensed PIF must have all the following equipment on hand:
- Emissions equipment approved by NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- Vehicle lift or heavy-duty floor jack
- ools & Equipment necessary for inspections and any needed repairs
- Tire tread depth gauge calibrated within 32nds of an inch.
- Scraper for removing old inspection or rejection sticker from windshields
- Rubber stamp for certification of approval
- Electrical medium for retrieval of vehicle inspection information form
The garage must also sign a maintenance agreement that promises all equipment will be kept in good working order.
Schedule an Inspection Today
Located in the Oldwick Village area of Tewksbury, Oldwick Village Garage also services vehicles from surrounding areas including:
If your vehicle is due for inspection, skip the long lines and hassle and call or visit our shop today to schedule an appointment. Our technicians will make the process as easy and convenient as possible.